2009 with a bang... all about NOW

There's this strange idea about resolutions -- and I have to admit that it sounds appealing. But in reality, I've never even thought out about assigning myself any. Seems like work.

There's some work simmering in the back of my mind -- photos, videos, writing. I think I'll do something this year, whatever emerges. Sometimes we get comfortable, or tired, and just forget who we wanted to be and what we wanted to do. So I randomly kick myself in the pants to recharge the batteries and keep myself on track. Keep on swimmin'... It's really all about just getting up and getting out the door. Life does the rest. But that first part sure is hard, no doubt.

2009 is supposed to be all about me, and of course my soon-to-be 13-year-old.


O with the skeleton of the prehistoric alligator

We had a great visit to the Oakland Zoo with the twins, and met up with Miss Connie and Matias. I love little adventures like this. Life is now. What is your life?

Comments